If you missed World Environment Day recently in June….
You can still take advantage of our Endangered Animals Dimesale
And use these materials to talk about World Nature Conservation Day on 28 July.
Here are a few practical discussion ideas for a presentation/lesson,
you will be amazed how many more the children come up with
• Help out with conservation activities in your local area.
• Use resources like paper wisely. Think before you Print.
• Use water & energy wisely.
• Recycle your leftover food by feeding it to poultry
• Recycle your leftover food by making garden fertiliser
• Try to avoid using plastic bags when shopping.
• Be a responsible tourist by practicing eco-tourism.
• Avoid littering.
• Take the time to appreciate nature by going for walks and picnics.
• Learn about endangered animals and what you can do about this (see materials below)
The Materials you will need for this presentation are only a Dime.
It’s our way of promoting the Montessori Principles of Peace and Respect for Nature.
To get your downloadable PDF all you need to do is :
=> Click on the promo image above
=> Use the shopping cart to pay a dime
=> When you have completed checkout you will be instantly redirected to your members area.
=> Your PDF file can then be downloaded straight from your members area.
Size: Each Page is A4 in size and has two nomenclatures per page
Number of Pages : 19
Age : 3 to 9
Instructions for use :
- Download the Montessori Nomenclature PDF file to your PC and then print it out.
- Once you have printed the Montessori Nomenclature Cards, then cut them along the perforated lines.
- For each page you will have cut out one card that has the description included in it and one card without the description.
- You will also cut out the separate description tag, which is used for sequential matching.