The Olympic Games happen once every four years.
This is an excellent time to engage in discussions
About culture and diversity in the context of Sports.
Here are some Montessori Presentation ideas based on the Olympic Games theme
• Watch the events when they are broadcast
• Try these Montessori Inspired Olympic Maths Activities at livingmontessorinow.com
• Learn about the (Summer) Olympic Sports (download the MontessoriHelper materials below)
The Materials you will need for this presentation are only a Dime,
And include 62 pages of high quality materials.
To get your downloadable PDF all you need to do is :
=> Click on the promo image above
=> Use the shopping cart to pay a dime
=> When you have completed checkout you will be instantly redirected to your members area.
=> Your PDF file can then be downloaded straight from your members area.
Size: Each Page is A4 in size and has two nomenclatures per page
Number of Pages : 32
Age : 3 to 9
Instructions for use :
- Download the Montessori Nomenclature PDF file to your PC and then print it out.
- Once you have printed the Montessori Nomenclature Cards, then cut them along the perforated lines.
- For each page you will have cut out one card that has the description included in it and one card without the description.
- You will also cut out the separate description tag, which is used for sequential matching.