“Together, let us celebrate and recognize the stories,
Cultures and unique identities of indigenous peoples around the world.
At the same time, let us work to strengthen their rights
And support their aspirations.” UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-Moon)
Here are a few practical discussion ideas for a presentation/lesson on the theme of Indigenous Peoples,
• Showcase some Indigenous Art
• Tell an Indigenous Stoty
• Learn about Indigenous Peoples (see materials below)
The Materials you will need for this presentation are only a Dime.
It’s our way of promoting Montessori Peace Education.
To get your downloadable PDF all you need to do is :
=> Click on the promo image above
=> Use the shopping cart to pay a dime
=> When you have completed checkout you will be instantly redirected to your members area.
=> Your PDF file can then be downloaded straight from your members area.
Size: Each Page is A4 in size and has two nomenclatures per page
Number of Pages : 22
Age : 3 to 9
Instructions for use :
- Download the Montessori Nomenclature PDF file to your PC and then print it out.
- Once you have printed the Montessori Nomenclature Cards, then cut them along the perforated lines.
- For each page you will have cut out one card that has the description included in it and one card without the description.
- You will also cut out the separate description tag, which is used for sequential matching.