Whale Sharks are one of the largest Fish on Earth and can grow up to 18m in length.
International Whale Shark Day on the 30th of August is dedicated to celebrating whale sharks, promoting their conservation, and educating the public about them.
Although the worldwide population is unknown, the reduction in sightings have put them in a vulnerable situation.
Here are some Montessori Presentation ideas based on the theme of International Whale Shark Day
• Google for websites that showcase this event and share the details with your class.
• Ask your students to bring as many facts as they can find about the Whale Shark and share them with the group.
• Learn about the Whale Shark by using the Parts of the Whale Shark MontessoriHelper Materials
The Materials you will need for this presentation are only a Dime.
It’s our way of promoting Environmental Awareness
To get your downloadable PDF all you need to do is :
=> Click on the promotional image above
=> Use the shopping cart to pay a dime
=> When you have completed checkout you will be instantly redirected to your members area.
=> Your PDF file can then be downloaded straight from your MemberZone.
Size: Each Page is A4 in size and has two nomenclatures per page
Number of Pages : 22
Age : 3 to 9
Instructions for use :
- Download the Montessori Nomenclature PDF file to your PC and then print it out.
- Once you have printed the Montessori Nomenclature Cards, then cut them along the perforated lines.
- For each page you will have cut out one card that has the description included in it and one card without the description.
- You will also cut out the separate description tag, which is used for sequential matching.